Animals are amazing things, all of us are unique and sometimes very unusual in our behavior. We are fascinated by all things that they do, and so we have put together a list of all of the very best and most interesting, and downright funny facts about animals we could find. After long hours of researches on different articles, we have concluded these 16 fun facts.
1. The heart of a shrimp is located in its head. Unexpected, weird, interesting, and true!
2. A snail can sleep for three years. Lucky them! We all wish we could be a snail right now!
3. The fingerprints of a koala are so indistinguishable from humans that they have on occasion been confused at a crime scene.
4. Slugs have four noses. We bet you had no idea about this. We didn’t either!
5. Elephants are the only animal that can’t jump. That’s fair enough!
6. A rhinoceros’ horn is made of hair.
7. It is possible to hypnotize a frog by placing it on its back and gently stroking its stomach.
8. It takes a sloth two weeks to digest its food.
9. Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine. This is our favorite interesting fun fact on animals.
10. A cow gives nearly 200,000 glasses of milk in a lifetime.
11. Bats always turn left when leaving a cave.
12. Giraffes have no vocal cords.
13. Kangaroos can’t fart.
14. An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
15. Around 50 percent of orangutans have fractured bones, due to falling out of trees on a regular basis.
16. Frogs cannot vomit. If one absolutely has to, then it will vomit its entire stomach.
A few incredible facts about animals to mull over. If you would like to learn more about animals first hand, check out other articles on our animal’s section or start looking for opportunities in volunteering for animal projects around the world.